Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Regional geological formation and speleogenesis of the ‘Fossil Hominid Sites of South Africa’ UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Murszewski, Ashleigh.
- Edwards, Tara R.
- Cruden, Alexander R.
- Armstrong, Brian.
- Boschian, Giovanni.
- Herries, Andy I. R.
- This research was funded by HDR fee waiver and living scholarships and IRGS grants from La Trobe University to AM, TRE and BA, and a postgraduate grant from the Australian Archaeological Association to AM, as well as the Australian Research Council Discovery Grant DP170100056 to AIRH.
- Digital Object ID
- 16 p. (p. 498-513)
- Open Access. The accepted version of this work has been reproduced here according to the publisher's policies.
- This is the author’s version of a work that was accepted for publication in Earth-Science Reviews. Changes resulting from the publishing process, such as copy-editing, corrections, structural formatting, and other quality control mechanisms may not be reflected in this document. A definitive version of this work was published by Elsevier, this version can be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.earscirev.2018.09.016 (Please note: access via this link may only be available with a subscription).
- Copyright (2019). This manuscript version is made available under the CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0 license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- journal article
- Earth-Science Reviews, 188: 498-513