Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- The Jones Lane kids: Investigating the archaeology of children during the nineteenth century in Melbourne
- Bajzelj, Nadia.
- Williamson, Christine.
- Archaeology Program, La Trobe University.
- Bundoora, Victoria : Archaeology Program, La Trobe University
- 7 p. [p. 65-71]
- Excavations, Surveys and Heritage Management in Victoria. Volume 7 (2018). Edited by Caroline Spry, Elizabeth Foley, David Frankel, and Susan Lawrence, with the assistance of Ilya Berelov, and Shaun Cunning.
- Open Access. This paper may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires permission from the author(s).
- conference publication