Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Evaluating the recording system for high- and low-density stone artefact occurrences in Victoria, Australia: A stone artefact analysis perspective.
- Spry, Caroline.
- Archaeology Program, La Trobe University.
- Bundoora, Victoria : Archaeology Program, La Trobe University
- This chapter includes an appendix: Recording guidelines for Low Density Artefact Distributions [and was] reproduced with permission of Kellie Clayton, Office of Aboriginal Affairs Victoria.
- 9 p. (p. 43-51.]
- Excavations, Surveys and Heritage Management in Victoria. Volume 4 (2015). Edited by Caroline Spry, David Frankel, and Susan Lawrence, with the assistance of Ilya Berelov, and Shaun Cunning.
- Open Access. This chapter may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires permission from the author(s).
- book chapter