Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Disparate Impact of Butyroyloxymethyl Diethylphosphate (AN-7), a Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor, and Doxorubicin in Mice Bearing a Mammary Tumor
- Tarasenko, Nataly.
- Cutts, Suzanne.
- Phillips, Don R.
- Inbal, Aida.
- Nudelman, Abrahim.
- Kessler-Icekson, Gania.
- Rephaeli, Ada.
- 060199 Biochemistry and Cell Biology not elsewhere classified
- 110105 Medical Biochemistry: Nucleic Acids
- 111205 Chemotherapy
- Public Library of Science.
- The work was supported by Israel Cancer Association (Grant No 20092001).
- Digital Object ID
- 13 p. (p. e31393/1-e31393/13)
- Open Access. This report has been reproduced here under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 3.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/deed.en
- This Licence grants users the freedom to share and adapt the material for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- Copyright (2012) The Authors.
- journal article
- PLOS One, 7(2): e31393/1-e31393/13