Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Tracking changes : tracking the experiences of starting and switching highly active antiretroviral therapy in Australia.
- Grierson, Jeffrey.
- Koelmeyer, Rachel.
- Pitts, Marian.
- La Trobe University. Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society.
- Melbourne, Australia : Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society, La Trobe University.
- The Tracking Changes study was funded by the Gilead Sciences.
- The Living with HIV Program is a part of the Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society (ARCSHS) at La Trobe University. The program conducts social research into the lived experience of HIV. This research is guided by the Australian National Strategies on HIV, the Living with HIV Reference Group and the ARCSHS Scientific Advisory Committee. All research conducted is approved by the La Trobe University Human Ethics Committee and additional institutional and community ethics committees where appropriate.
- Monograph series (La Trobe University. Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society) ; no. 85
- Open Access. This report has been reproduced here by La Trobe University.
- Copyright (2011) La Trobe University.