Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Additional Saturday rehabilitation improves functional independence and quality of life and reduces length of stay: a randomized controlled trial.
- Peiris, Casey L.
- Shields, Nora.
- Brusco, Natasha K.
- Watts, Jennifer J.
- Taylor, Nicholas F.
- BioMed Central.
- Article no. 198
- Funded by the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (grant 541958).
- Digital Object ID
- 11 p. (p. 1-11)
- Open Access. This article has been reproduced here under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 2.0) http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0
- This licence permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). This work was published in BMC medicine, 11(198): 1-11, 2013.
- Copyright (2013) the Authors; licensee BioMed Central.
- journal article
- BMC medicine , 11: 1-11