Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- A Q-methodological investigation into the meanings of cigarette consumption
- Moss, Timothy P.
- Bould, Emma.
- Sage Publications.
- Digital Object ID
- 7 p. (p. 36-42)
- Open Access. The accepted version of this work has been reproduced here according to the publisher's polices.
- NOTICE: this is the author’s version of a work that was accepted for publication in the Journal of Health Psychology. Changes resulting from the publishing process, such as copy-editing, corrections, structural formatting, and other quality control mechanisms may not be reflected in this document. A definitive version of this work was published by Sage Publications in the Journal of Health Psychology, 14(1): 36-42, 2009, this version can be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1359105308097941 (Please note: access via this link may only be available with a subscription).
- Copyright (2009) Sage Publications.
- journal article
- Journal of Health Psychology, 14(1): 36-42