Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Public attitudes toward people with mental illness in New Zealand, 1995-1996.
- Kazantzis, Nikolaos.
- Wakefield, Amber.
- Deane, Frank P.
- Ronan, Kevin R.
- Johnson, Malcolm.
- 170106 Health, Clinical and Counselling Psychology
- 1117 (four-digit-FOR)
- Cambridge University Press.
- Digital Object ID
- 18 p. (p. 74-91).
- Open Access. The published version of this paper has been reproduced here with permission of Cambridge University Press, AJRC and the ASORC professional association.
- This article may be downloaded for personal use only. Permission to reproduce this paper must be sought from Cambridge University Press, AJRC and the ASORC professional association. This article was first published in Australian Journal of Rehabilitation Counselling, 15(2): p74-91, 2009, and may be viewed at http://dx.doi.org/10.1375/jrc.15.2.74 (Please note: access via this link may only be available with a subscription).
- Copyright (2009) Cambridge University Press.
- journal article
- Australian Journal of Rehabilitation Counselling, 15(2): 74-91