Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- A framework for confronting key-swapping collusion attack on random pairwise key pre-distribution schemes for distributed sensor networks.
- Dai, T. T.
- Agbinya, J. I.
- IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS) (5th : 2008 : Atlanta, GA)
- 0906 (four-digit-FOR)
- Atlanta, GA : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Digital Object ID
- 6 p. (p. 815-820).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from the 5th IEEE Internationa Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems, MASS 2008, pp. 815-820, and may be found http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/MAHSS.2008.4660126 access via this link is only available with a subscription. A full text version is available above.
- Copyright (2008) IEEE
- conference paper
- 5th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems, MASS 2008, pp. 815-820