Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- How well do women adapt to changes in their body size and shape across the course of pregnancy?
- Duncombe, Dianne Rosemary.
- Kelly, Leanne.
- Paxton, Susan Jessica.
- Skouteris, Helen.
- Wertheim, Eleanor.
- 170106 Health, Clinical and Counselling Psychology
- 1701 (four-digit-FOR)
- Sage Publications.
- Digital Object ID
- 13 p. (p. 503-515).
- Open Access. The accepted version of this work has been reproduced here according to the publisher's polices.
- NOTICE: this is the author’s version of a work that was accepted for publication in the Journal of Sport and Social Issues. Changes resulting from the publishing process, such as copy-editing, corrections, structural formatting, and other quality control mechanisms may not be reflected in this document. A definitive version of this work was published by Sage Publications in the Journal of Health Psychology, 13(4): 503-515, 2008, this version can be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1359105308088521 (Please note: access via this link may only be available with a subscription).
- Copyright (2008) Sage Publications.
- journal article
- Journal of Health Psychology, 13(4): 503-515