Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- A framework for over the air provider-initiated software deployment on mobile devices.
- Vo, Chuong Cong.
- Torabi, Seyed Aboutorab.
- Australian Software Engineering Conference (19th : 2008 : Perth, Australia)
- 080309 Software Engineering
- 080302 Computer System Architecture
- 0906 (four-digit-FOR)
- [S.l.] : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Computer Society,
- Digital Object ID
- 6 p. (p. 633-638).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from Proceedings of the 19th Australian Conference on Software Engineering (ASWEC 2008), Perth, Australia, p. 633-638, and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ASWEC.2008.4483255
- Copyright (2008) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings of the 19th Australian Conference on Software Engineering (ASWEC 2008), pp. 633-638