Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- When policy and practice collide : a structuration approach examining the failure to unify an organization.
- Slade, Bret.
- Pech, Richard.
- Muir, Stephen.
- Graduate School of Management.
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management. International conference (20th : 2006 : Yeppoon, Australia)
- 350208 Organisational Planning and Management
- 080600 Information Systems
- 0999 (four-digit-FOR)
- Rockhampton, Qld. : Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management,
- 23 p. (p. 1-23).
- Open Access. The published version of this work has been reproduced with the permission from the Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management.
- This paper may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management and Author(s). This paper was published in the Proceedings of the 20th ANZAM Conference : Management : pragmatism, philosophy, priorities, December 2006, Yeppoon, Central Queensland, Australia. More information about this publisher may be found at http://www.anzam.org/
- Copyright (2006) Author(s).
- conference paper
- Proceedings of the 20th ANZAM Conference : Management : pragmatism, philosophy, priorities, pp. 1-23