Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Handover considerations in VCO design for multistandard wireless receiver
- Vibhute, V.
- Stojcevski, A.
- Zayegh, A.
- Singh, Jugdutt.
- Veljanovski, R.
- IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (2004: Tainan, Taiwan)
- 090604 Microelectronics and Integrated Circuits
- 100510 Wireless Communications
- 100705 Nanoelectronics
- 1007 (four-digit-FOR)
- 1005 (four-digit-FOR)
- 0906 (four-digit-FOR)
- [S.l.] : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Digital Object ID
- 4 p. (p. 437-440).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems,December 6-9, 2004, Tayih Landis Hotel, Tainan, Taiwan , pp. 437-440 and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/APCCAS.2004.1412790
- Copyright (2004) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems,December 6-9, 2004, Tayih Landis Hotel, Tainan, Taiwan , pp. 437-440