Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- A Highly Efficient Reconfigurable Architecture for an UTRA-TDD Mobile Station Receiver
- Veljanovski, R.
- Faulkner, Mike.
- Singh, Jugdutt.
- Stojcevski, A.
- Zayegh, A.
- IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (2003: Bangkok, Thailand)
- 100705 Nanoelectronics
- 090604 Microelectronics and Integrated Circuits
- 100510 Wireless Communications
- 1007 (four-digit-FOR)
- 1005 (four-digit-FOR)
- 0906 (four-digit-FOR)
- [S.l.] : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Digital Object ID
- 4 p. (p. II-45-II-48).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from Proceedings of the 2003 International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 2: II-45-II-48 and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ISCAS.2003.1205882
- Copyright (2003) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings of the 2003 International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 2: II-45-II-48