Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Design and ASIC performance analysis of a reconfigurable digital filter for a UMTS application.
- Veljanovski, R.
- Faulkner, Mike.
- Singh, Jugdutt.
- Owall, V.
- IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Its Applications (7th : 2003 : Paris, France)
- 100510 Wireless Communications
- 090604 Microelectronics and Integrated Circuits
- 100705 Nanoelectronics
- 1007 (four-digit-FOR)
- 1005 (four-digit-FOR)
- 0906 (four-digit-FOR)
- [S.l.] : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Digital Object ID
- 4 p. (p. 255-258).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from Proceedings, Seventh International Symposium on Signal Processing and its Applications. (ISSPA 2003), Paris, France, p. 255-258, and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ISSPA.2003.1224862
- Copyright (2003) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings, Seventh International Symposium on Signal Processing and its Applications. (ISSPA 2003), pp. 255-258