Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- An agent oriented framework for automating rules in business processes.
- Ali, Saqib.
- Soh, Ben.
- Torabi, Torab.
- School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences.
- IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics. (3rd : 2005 : Perth, Australia)
- 280102 Information Systems Management
- 080309 Software Engineering
- 080608 Information Systems Development Methodologies
- 0915 (four-digit-FOR)
- [S.l.] : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Digital Object ID
- 5 p. (p. 252-256).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from the 2005 3rd IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics, Perth, Australia, p. 252-256, and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/INDIN.2005.1560385
- Copyright (2005) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings of the 2005 3rd IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics, 2005 (INDIN '05), pp. 252-256