Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Additive Zero-Knowledge and Applications : SPAM Prevention
- Saxena, Amitabh.
- Soh, Ben.
- Ma, Chunbo.
- School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences.
- IEEE International Conference on Networks (13th : 2005 : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- IEEE Malaysia International Conference on Communications (7th : 2005 : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- 280506 Coding and Information Theory
- 100600 Computer Hardware
- 1006 (four-digit-FOR)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Digital Object ID
- 6 p. (p. 727-732).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from the 2005 13th IEEE International Conference on Networks, 2005. Jointly held with the 2005 IEEE 7th Malaysia International Conference on Communication. p. 727-732 and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICON.2005.1635598
- Copyright (2005) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings of 2005 13th IEEE International Conference on Networks, 2005. Jointly held with the 2005 IEEE 7th Malaysia International Conference on Communication (ICON 2005), 2: 727-732