Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Authenticating mobile agent platforms using signature chaining without trusted third parties.
- Saxena, Amitabh.
- Soh, Ben.
- School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences.
- IEEE International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service (2005 : Hong Kong, China)
- 280506 Coding and Information Theory
- 080600 Information Systems
- 0906 (four-digit-FOR)
- [Hong Kong] : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Digital Object ID
- 4 p. (p. 282-285).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from The 2005 IEEE International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service, 2005. (EEE '05). Proceedings. Hong Kong, p. 282-285, and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/EEE.2005.35
- Copyright (2005) IEEE
- conference paper
- The 2005 IEEE International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service, 2005. (EEE '05) Proceedings, pp. 282-285