Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- A critical analysis of multilayer IP security protocol.
- Sing, Joel.
- Soh, Ben.
- School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences.
- International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (3rd : 2005 : Sydney, Australia)
- 280505 Data Security
- 080499 Data Format not elsewhere classified
- 0906 (four-digit-FOR)
- [S.l.] : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Computer Society,
- Digital Object ID
- 6 p. (p. 683-688).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ICITA’05), Sydney, Australia, p. 683-688, and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICITA.2005.8
- Copyright (2005) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ICITA’05), 2: 683-688