Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- An object-oriented approach on web information representation and derivation.
- Liu, Fei.
- Wang, Jidong.
- Dillon, Tharam.
- School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences.
- IEEE International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service (2004 : Taipei, Taiwan)
- 280200 Artificial Intelligence and Signal and Image Processing
- 080600 Information Systems
- 0806 (four-digit-FOR)
- [S.l.] : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Computer Society
- Digital Object ID
- 6 p. (p. 309-314).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service (EEE’04), 2004 Taipei, Taiwan, p. 309-314 and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/EEE.2004.1287328
- Copyright (2004) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service (EEE’04), pp. 309-314