Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Detecting and managing behaviours that compromise the organisational mission : a memetic concept paper.
- Pech, Richard.
- Slade, Bret.
- Thomas, Keith.
- Graduate School of Management.
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management. International Conference (17th : 2003 : Fremantle, Australia)
- 350208 Organisational Planning and Management
- 080600 Information Systems
- 0806 (four-digit-FOR)
- Fremantle, W.A. : Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management,
- 13 p. (p. 1-13).
- Open Access. The published version of this work has been reproduced with the permission from the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management.
- This paper may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management and Author(s). This paper was published in Surfing the waves : management challenges, management solutions : refereed papers presented at the conference, 2-5 December 2003, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle, Western Australia. More information about this publisher may be found at http://www.anzam.org/
- Copyright (2003) Author(s).
- conference paper
- Surfing the waves : management challenges, management solutions : refereed papers presented at the conference , pp. 1-13