Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- An adaptive algorithm for improving recommendation quality of e-recommendation systems.
- Li, Qiubang.
- Khosla, Rajiv.
- School of Business.
- IEEE International Symposium on Computational Intelligence for Measurement Systems and Applications (2003 : Lugano, Switzerland)
- 280212 Neural Networks, Genetic Alogrithms and Fuzzy Logic
- 080108 Neural, Evolutionary and Fuzzy Computation
- 0801 (four-digit-FOR)
- Lugano, Switzerland : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Digital Object ID
- 5 p. (p. 199-203).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from Proceedings of the lntemational Symposium on Computational Intelligence for Measurement Systems and Applications (ClMSA 2003), Lugano, Switzerland, p. 199-203 and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/CIMSA.2003.1227227
- Copyright (2003) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings of the lntemational Symposium on Computational Intelligence for Measurement Systems and Applications (ClMSA 2003), pp. 199-203