Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- A New paradigm for Group Cryptosystems Using Quick Keys
- Saxena, Amitabh.
- Soh, Ben.
- School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences.
- IEEE International Conference on Networks (11th : 2003 : Sydney, Australia)
- 280505 Data Security
- 100600 Computer Hardware
- 1006 (four-digit-FOR)
- Sydney, Australia : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Digital Object ID
- 5 p. (p. 385-389).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Networks, 2003 (ICON 2003), pp. 385-389 and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICON.2003.1266221
- Copyright (2003) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Networks, 2003 (ICON 2003), pp. 385-389