Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Multi-layered multi-agent architecture with fuzzy application in electrical power systems
- Khosla, Rajiv.
- Li, Qiubang.
- School of Business.
- IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (2002 : Honolulu, HI)
- 280212 Neural Networks, Genetic Alogrithms and Fuzzy Logic
- 080108 Neural, Evolutionary and Fuzzy Computation
- 0801 (four-digit-FOR)
- Piscataway, NJ : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Digital Object ID
- 6 p. (p. 209-214).
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE'02), v.1, p.209-214 and may be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/FUZZ.2002.1004988
- Copyright (2002) IEEE
- conference paper
- Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE'02), 1: 209-214