Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- An analysis of the power generating capabilities of nonlinear systems.
- Dower, Peter Maxwell.
- Nesic, Dragan.
- James, Matthew R.
- International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics, and Vision (6th : 2000 : Singapore)
- 230119 Systems Theory and Control
- 010203 Calculus of Variations, Systems Theory and Control Theory
- [Singapore] : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- 5 p. (p. [1-5.])
- Open Access. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of La Trobe University's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- This paper was reprinted from the International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics, and Vision (6th : 2000 : Singapore), Proceedings, pp. [1-5.]
- conference paper
- International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics, and Vision (6th : 2000 : Singapore), Proceedings, pp. [1-5]