Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Leadership, empowerment and trust : a case study within the context of a major retail department store.
- Van Rooyen, Judy.
- Mccormack, Darcy.
- School of Business.
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management. International Conference (18th : 2004 : Dunedin, New Zealand)
- 350299 Business and Management not elsewhere classified
- 080600 Information Systems
- 0806 (four-digit-FOR)
- Dunedin, New Zealand : Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management,
- 14 p. (p. 1-14).
- Open Access. The published version of this work has been reproduced with the permission from the Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management.
- This paper may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management and Author(s). This paper was published in the 18th Annual Conference of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management : ANZAM 2004, 8-11 December 2004, Dunedin, New Zealand. More information about this publisher may be found at http://www.anzam.org/
- Copyright (2004) Author(s).
- conference paper
- 18th Annual Conference of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management : ANZAM 2004, pp. 1-14