Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- PRISM (Program of Resources, Information and Support for Mothers): a community-randomised trial to reduce depression and improve women's physical health six months after birth [ISRCTN03464021]
- Lumley, Judith.
- Gunn, Jane.
- Mitchell, Creina.
- Small, Rhonda.
- Watson, Lyndsey.
- Brown, Stephanie.
- Mother and Child Health Research Centre.
- 321202 Epidemiology
- 111706 Epidemiology
- 1110 (four-digit-FOR)
- London: BioMed Central,
- Digital Object ID
- 14 p. (p. [1-14])
- Open Access. The Published version of this work has been reproduced here in accordance with the Publisher’s self archiving and copyright policies.
- This work was published in BMC Public Health 6 (37) 2006 p. [1-14] and has be reproduced here under the Creative Commons Attribution License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ All works published by BioMed Central are under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- "Copyright (2006) The Author.
- journal article
- BMC Public Health, 6(37): [1-14]