Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Comparison of the health belief model and the theory of planned behaviour in the prediction of dieting and fasting behaviour.
- Nejad, Lillian.
- Greenwood, Ken.
- Wertheim, Eleanor.
- 380107 Health, Clinical and Counselling Psychology
- 170106 Health, Clinical and Counselling Psychology
- 1702 (four-digit-FOR)
- Swinburne University of Technology.
- 12 p. (p. 63-74).
- Open Access. The published version of this work has been reproduced here under the Creative Commons Attribution http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/
- This license allows you to copy, distribute, display and perform, to make derivative works and to make commerical use of the work. You must atribute the original author(s) credit for their work. This work was published in the E-Journal of Applied Psychology: Social section, 1(1): 63-74, 2005.
- Copyright (2005) Author(s)
- journal article
- E-Journal of Applied Psychology: Social section, 1(1): 63-74