Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Nurses on the market : the impact of neo-liberalism on the Victorian maternal and child health service.
- Reiger, Kerreen.
- Keleher, Helen.
- 370105 Applied Sociology, Program Evaluation and Social Impact Assessment
- 111000 Nursing
- 1110 (four-digit-FOR)
- Melbourne : Australian Nursing Federation,
- 6 p. (p. 38-43).
- Open Access. The published version of this work has been reproduced here with permission from the Administrative Officer - Education & AJAN, Australian Nursing Federation.
- This article may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of Australian Nursing Federation. The material is reproduced in its entirety, without further editing. The AJAN is not be responsible or liable for any errors or omissions.
- This article was first published in the Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing, 22(1): 38-43, 2004, by the Australian Nursing Federation
- Copyright (2004) Australian Nursing Federation.
- journal article
- Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing, 22(1): 38-43