Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- The use of the ICF framework as an allied health outcomes measure : Australian Therapy Outcome Measures (AusTOMs)
- Skeat, Jemimah.
- Perry, Alison.
- Unsworth, Carolyn.
- Morris, Meg.
- Duckett, Stephen.
- Dodd, Karen.
- Taylor, Nicholas.
- School of Human Communication Sciences.
- 321024 Rehabilitation and Therapy: Occupational and Physical
- 110300 Clinical Sciences
- 1103 (four-digit-FOR)
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare.
- 5 p. (p. 77-81).
- Open Access. The published version of this work has been reproduced here under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australian. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/
- This license lets you copy, distribute, display and perform, to make derivative works and to make commerical use of the work. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). This work was published in 2003 as application 10.2 (pages 78-82) in the ICF Australian User Guide. Version 1.0. Disability Series. AIHW Cat. No. DIS 33.
- Copyright (2003) Author(s)
- journal article
- ICF Australian User Guide. Version 1.0. Disability Series, AIHW Cat. No. DIS 33: 77-81