Please be patient while the object screen loads.
Add to Quick Collection
- Why are conferences "sometimes about us, without us''?
- Frawley, Patsie.
- Bigby, Christine.
- Forsyth, Heather.
- 1608 (four-digit-FOR)
- Informa Healthcare
- Digital Object ID
- 3 p. (p. 249-251).
- Open Access. The accepted version of this work has been reproduced here according to the publisher's polices.
- This article may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the Informa Healthcare and the authors. This is an author version of a work that was accepted for publication in the Journal of intellectual and developmental disability. Changes resulting from the publishing process, such as peer review, editing, corrections, structural formatting, and other quality control mechanisms may not be reflected in this document. Changes may have been made to this work since it was submitted for publication. A definitive version was subsequently published in the Journal of intellectual and developmental disability, 31(4): 249-251, 2006 and can be found at http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13668250600999194 (Please note: access via this link may only be available with a subscription)
- Copyright (2006) Informa Healthcare
- journal article
- Journal of intellectual and developmental disability, 31(4): 249-251